Sarnia-Lambton’s Economic Partnership is launching a program to help main street businesses achieve a digital transformation. The Digital Main Street program will provide the main street businesses of Sarnia-Lambton an opportunity to implement free digital tools and technologies to help make them the most tech-savvy and competitive businesses in the province.
Digital Main Street is offering online workshops for businesses to help with the transition to online tools and marketing during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Aimed at helping small businesses continue their transition to successful digital marketing, e-commerce, communications, and integration of brand management across their marketing and sales platforms. These webinars are free to attend and are delivered by local Sarnia-Lambton area marketing and communication experts.
- March 9, 2021 3:30pm – Matching your Online Brand with your Offline Brand – Martin Vrolyk Marketing (REGISTER HERE)
- March 10, 2021 10:00am – Professional Branding, Why? – Blue Monster Creative (REGISTER HERE)
- March 11, 2021 11:00am – How to Navigate Crisis Communications – Bluepoint Public Relations (REGISTER HERE)
- March 16, 2021 12:00pm – Video Marketing: Why it works, Video Style & Process – Frameworks Media Inc. (REGISTER HERE)
- March 18, 2021 3:30pm – Brand Citizenship in a Digital World – Bluepoint Public Relations (REGISTER HERE)
- March 23, 2021 12:00pm – Search Engine Optimization to Increase Google Rankings – Trevor Tynes (REGISTER HERE)
- March 25, 2021 3:30pm – Round Table Problem Solving Discussion – CR Creative (REGISTER HERE)