Employers in the business, technology, and creative sectors in the Sarnia and Lambton County area are invited to this roundtable discussion in concert with Lambton College administration, to identify key areas of business administration, creative and technical skills most in need for our community.
Please join us and provide your input to assist in improving the skilled talent available for hire in our workforce.
Lambton College Attendees:
- Judith Morris, President and CEO
- Rob Kardas, Vice President Academic and Student Success
- Chris Slade, Senior Dean, Business and International Education
- Silvana Macdonald, Dean, Health, Community Services, and Creative Design
- Dave Machacek, Dean, Technology and Apprenticeship
- Mehdi Sheikhzadeh, VP, Research & innovation
- Sandy Vascotto, Director, Innovation Institute
October 27, 2020, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm. Click here to register.