On Wednesday, March 3 from 12:00 – 1:1 5pm join the Ontario Chamber of Commerce and our esteemed panel to discuss why the timing is crucial and what Ontario must gain by advancing future LNG opportunities for Canada’s economic recovery. Click here to register & learn more.
A recent Conference Board of Canada report estimates that growing the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industry in British Columbia could create 96,550 new jobs, boost total wages in Canada by over $6 billion, and increase Canada’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) by $11 billion every year. If realized, these jobs gains would be spread across the country, including more than 10,000 jobs in Ontario annually, and a GDP increase of more than $1 billion each year for the province.
We’ll be joined by panelists:
- Mayor Dale Bumstead – City of Dawson Creek
- David McHattie – Vice President, Institutional Relations, Tenaris Global Services
- Susannah Pierce – Director of Corporate Affairs, LNG Canada
- Crystal Smith, Chief Councillor Haisla Nation
- Moderated by: Bryan Cox – President & CEO, Canadian LNG Alliance