Connecting Members with Members
The Sarnia Lambton Chamber is known for its emphasis on making connections between members to encourage collaboration, business development and community engagement.
Each year the chamber offers events, training programs and publications to its members and to the business community at large. Members who leverage these offerings through Sponsorships and Advertising have strong voices and position themselves as stewards of the business community.
MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO TELL YOUR STORY
Members of the SL Chamber can take advantage of these exclusive opportunities:
- Member News: Submit press releases for inclusion in the Chamber’s weekly electronic newsletter which reaches over 1500 contacts each week. Highlight your company’s recent accomplishments, honors, upcoming events, or product releases. To have your press release included in a Chamber e-newsletter, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Member News” as the subject.
- Member Milestones: Publish news about your organization’s promotions, appointments, new jobs and awards in the Chamber times, the Chamber’s weekly newsletter. Milestones are 250 characters or less and photos should be 300 dpi and of good quality. Send your Milestone by email to email@example.com
- Ribbon Cuttings: Let the SL Chamber help you celebrate your new business, facility, expansion or anniversary with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. We’ll bring our scissors, a group of Chamber ambassadors, and a camera to capture your special day. Your photos will be published in the Chamber Times. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your FREE ribbon cutting today.
- Advertising: Offering regional visibility, the Chamber offers a wide range of affordable advertising options to fit any budget. Email email@example.com to reserve your advertising space.
- Sponsorships: Partner with the Chamber through sponsorship of our exclusive programs and events. With a variety of opportunities available including industry-specific programs, development seminars, golf outings and advocacy events, your organization can support initiatives that fit your business size. For information on available sponsorships, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519,336-2400
Good news Members!
We are offering a new membership benefit, the Membership Perks Card! Where you will get discounts, deals & specials.
Here is how the Perks Card Program works:
Everybody loves a deal! We want to bring back the Membership Perks Card because we believe it is a highly valued benefit of being a Chamber member. All member businesses receive one Perks card for every member of their organization. In other words, you just improved your employee benefits at no additional cost! In addition, your participation invites thousands of member organizations’ employees to patronize your business.
Specials, Deals & Discounts
Check out the specials, deals & discounts offered by our member merchants, area businesses and professionals. There will be a wide range of products and services to choose from that just can’t be beat! The full list of merchants is below. The list will continually be growing as the Membership Perks Program gets off the ground so be sure to check back on a regular basis.
Does your business want to offer a deal to thousands of Membership Perks Cardholders? It’s a great opportunity for your business!
If so, contact Gail Ann Bondar with your discount offer and verbiage of your deal and we’ll get you listed as a Perks Card Merchant right away.
Gail Ann Bondar: 519-336-2400 ext. 2 or email@example.com
Membership Perks Merchant List
(Perks Card MUST be presented at the time of purchase)
A-Plus Homecare – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive a 1 hour free of service ($25 value) with an additional 10% off with a minimum 1 month of service.
Baysar Business Solutions – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive a 10% discount when purchasing product.
Beefound Business Optimization Inc. – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive a 40% discount on our 360° virtual real estate tours or our 360° Google Street View tours. Chamber Members also receive a 10% discount on all our other services. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Book at BeeFound.ca or call 519-704-0214.
Blackwell Cycle – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive a 10% discount on all in stock items.
Bluewater First Aid Training Centre Inc. – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive a 5% discount off First Aid & CPR courses.
BrownStones Sports Lounge & Restaurant – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members receive a 20% off regular priced items.
Housecoat Painting – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive a 10% discount on any interior or exterior paint job. Discount includes the tax.
Lisa Isaac HR Professional Services – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive a 10% discount on a full organizational policy audit (savings of up to $150). We will review your existing employment and safety policies for legislative compliance and industry best practices, providing a final report of the risks and resources to solve any issues. Lisa Isaac Professional Services helps you with you HR operations, so you can get back to doing what you do best!
Sarnia Storage Solutions – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive $50 off their first month rental.
Starlight Casino Point Edward – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive a 10% discount at the Match Eatery & Public House located at Starlight Casino Point Edward. Valid on regular priced menu items only, excludes daily specials and alcoholic beverages. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
UBREAKIFIX Sarnia – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive a 10% off their first repair.
WMA Promotions – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive a 10% discount on all promotional products.
Zag Print & Publishing – Sarnia Lambton Chamber members will receive a 10% discount on all printing
Continue to check back for more business offers regularly.