Join the ChamberConnecting Members with Members The Sarnia Lambton Chamber is known for its emphasis on making connections between members to encourage collaboration, business development and community engagement. Each year the chamber offers events, training programs and publications to its members and to the business community at large. Members who leverage these offerings through Sponsorships and Advertising have strong voices and position themselves as stewards of the business community. MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO TELL YOUR STORY Members of the SL Chamber can take advantage of these exclusive opportunities:
- Member News: Submit press releases for inclusion in the Chamber’s weekly electronic newsletter which reaches over 1500 contacts each week. Highlight your company’s recent accomplishments, honors, upcoming events, or product releases. To have your press release included in a Chamber e-newsletter, email to email@example.com with “Member News” as the subject.
- Member Milestones: Publish news about your organization’s promotions, appointments, new jobs and awards in the Chamber times, the Chamber’s weekly newsletter. Milestones are 250 characters or less and photos should be 300 dpi and of good quality. Send your Milestone by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ribbon Cuttings: Let the SL Chamber help you celebrate your new business, facility, expansion or anniversary with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. We’ll bring our scissors, a group of Chamber ambassadors, and a camera to capture your special day. Your photos will be published in the Chamber Times. Contact email@example.com to schedule your FREE ribbon cutting today.
- Advertising: Offering regional visibility, the Chamber offers a wide range of affordable advertising options to fit any budget. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your advertising space.
- Sponsorships: Partner with the Chamber through sponsorship of our exclusive programs and events. With a variety of opportunities available including industry-specific programs, development seminars, golf outings and advocacy events, your organization can support initiatives that fit your business size. For information on available sponsorships, email email@example.com or call 519,336-2400