The Ontario Government is investing $83 million through the Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) to provide grants for non-profit organizations, including food banks, child and youth programs and Royal Canadian Legion branches, recover from COVID-19 and continue the delivery of vital programming in their communities.
The OTF’s Resilient Communities Fund will provide grants of up to $150,000 to help eligible non-profit organizations rebuild and recover from the impacts of COVID-19 with support for:
- Equipping board members and employees with supports to implement new approaches, prepare for change and build resiliency
- Improving and increasing ability to access financial resources and develop new and/or alternative sources of revenues
- Adapting or re-imaging the delivery of programs and services to meet the needs of the community, employees and volunteers
- Procuring equipment or renovating spaces to meet the changing needs of the organization, its programs and services, and adapt to new ways of working
- Creating and/or adopting new approaches for organizations to work together to meet the needs of communities
To read the full statement from the Ontario government, click here.